Adsense

Thursday 5 December 2013

Poonam Pandey’s ‘Friend’ Leaks Private Party Video On Mobile

Poonam Pandey’s ‘Friend’ Leak


Poonam Pandey Leaked Video

Poonam Pandey’s ‘Friend’ Leaks Private Party Video On Mobile

Poonam  Pandey has decided to take measures that could have far-reaching repercussions on ‘leaked’ private moments of celebrities. After a video from a private get-together went public on WednesdayPoonam has got her legal team to draw up a stringent action-plan against all resources on electronic media  that are not sanctioned or approved by her.
A clumsily-shot video being downloaded on Whatsapp showing Poonam Pandey drunk and dancing has controversy’s favourite child going blue red and purple in her face.
Poonam says it’s not so much the content of the video as the intent of the shooter that’s shattered her . “The party was at my best friend Preeti’s house. It was very private small gathering of close friends . I had gone to unwind and have a good time. I was sure that I was safe from prying eyes. How was I to know that my best  friend would shoot me drunk and sell the video?”
How is Poonam sure that her best friend is responsible for this act of betrayal?
Poonam retorts, “She’s denying it, swearing on everything that’s dear to her that she didn’t. But I am sure it’s her. You can  hear her voice behind the camera. What more proof do I need? I am sure she sold the video for a good price. It’s sad when friends make money out of you.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Labels

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Text Widget

Recent news

About Us

Text Widget

Social

Gadgets

Technology

Advertise Here

Blogroll New

Latest Stories

Menu :

Photography

Business

Sports

My name is Bob Smith, but people call me Smithy. Here is my home page: http://filmimasala2013.blogspot.in/. I live in Albuquerque, NM and work as an engineer at ACME Corp. My friends: Darryl, Edna