Adsense

Saturday 3 August 2013

Sunny Leone goes bold with Sachin Joshi in 'Jackpot'

Sunny Leone goes bold with Sachin Joshi in 'Jackpot'


Sunny Leone goes bold with Sachin Joshi in `Jackpot`

Friday, August 02, 2013 16:03 IST
By Santa Banta News
Indo-Canadian adult film actress Sunny Leone, who was seen in a dare-bare role in Bollywood film "Jism 2", has shot a bold scene with actor Sachin Joshi for new film "Jackpot"

They are in Goa to shoot the film, and Sachin guarantees that the bold scene has been well-shot.

"We shot for a bold sequence, and now I would like to leave it to the audience. I am not allowed to talk much about that scene. I can assure you it is shot aesthetically and it doesn't look vulgar, " Sachin told.

The film is directed by Kaizad Gustad, who made the 1998 film "Bombay Boys", followed by "Boom" in 2003.

Talking about Sunny, Gustad said: "Sunny will be seen in a very edgy and sharp character. She is playing a sophisticated woman. Yes, there is a bold scene in the film between Sunny and Sachin."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Labels

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Text Widget

Recent news

About Us

Text Widget

Social

Gadgets

Technology

Advertise Here

Blogroll New

Latest Stories

Menu :

Photography

Business

Sports

My name is Bob Smith, but people call me Smithy. Here is my home page: http://filmimasala2013.blogspot.in/. I live in Albuquerque, NM and work as an engineer at ACME Corp. My friends: Darryl, Edna