Adsense

Friday 30 August 2013

Girl to have sex with 1 lakh men

Girl to have sex with 1 lakh men


Ania Lisewska.
Ania Lisewska.
Its' good to have a goal in life, but the one purportedly expressed by a woman in Warsaw, Poland, may be a stretch.
Ania Lisewska, 21, is allegedly attempting to travel to every city in the world so she can have sex with at least 1,00,000 men for 20 minutes each.
“I want men from Poland, Europe and all around the world. I love sex, fun and men,“ she said, according to the Austrian Times.
“In Poland the subject of sex is still taboo and anyone who wants to fulfill their sexual fantasies is considered a deviant, a whore or mentally ill.“ The supposed sex marathon allegedly began last month in Warsaw, according to her Facebook page, and she has had sex with 284 men till now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Labels

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Text Widget

Recent news

About Us

Text Widget

Social

Gadgets

Technology

Advertise Here

Blogroll New

Latest Stories

Menu :

Photography

Business

Sports

My name is Bob Smith, but people call me Smithy. Here is my home page: http://filmimasala2013.blogspot.in/. I live in Albuquerque, NM and work as an engineer at ACME Corp. My friends: Darryl, Edna