Adsense

Saturday 3 August 2013

Snapshots from Kajal's holiday

Snapshots from Kajal's holiday


Snapshots from Kajal`s holiday

Friday, August 02, 2013 17:44 IST
Kajal Aggarwal took off to UK and the US for a holiday recently with her family

Accompanying her was her sister Nisha who is also seen in South films.

Though B-Town eludes her presently, Kajal has been busy with her Tamil and Telugu projects that she has been shooting back-to-back. With a break in the shoot schedules, Kajal decided on a short holiday.

Beautiful, sunny morning spent by the Washington Lake in Kirkland `Morning sun rays are good for health but it's a double treat when you are at a beautiful place like Washington Lake. It was relaxing for the soul and the mind.`



She says, `I had a fabulous holiday at some of my favourite places. I have a lot of family and friends in London as well as San Fransisco. Along with a lot of shopping, I did a lot of fun things.


Getting drunk on candy. Life is.. Umm.. Sweet ! 



`The entertainment value arrives as the doors open. The smell of sweets is overbearing. 

The hidden child in me popped out after seeing an array of colours all over. I don't know about actress Kajal Aggarwal visiting the store but definitely the little kid Kajal did.` The highlight was a tour of the vineyards at Napa valley. But the best thing about my trip was the time spent with family after a long time. That's what made the holiday completely worth it.`


San Francisco Mad moment at the Golden Gate Bridge! `The bridge is simply the icon of the place... very impressive. I could not take my eyes off the sight of the bridge.` 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Labels

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Text Widget

Recent news

About Us

Text Widget

Social

Gadgets

Technology

Advertise Here

Blogroll New

Latest Stories

Menu :

Photography

Business

Sports

My name is Bob Smith, but people call me Smithy. Here is my home page: http://filmimasala2013.blogspot.in/. I live in Albuquerque, NM and work as an engineer at ACME Corp. My friends: Darryl, Edna