Adsense

Saturday 3 August 2013

I would like to believe that I am a hands-on father: Ali Zafar

I would like to believe that I am a hands-on father: Ali Zafar


I would like to believe that I am a hands-on father: Ali Zafar

Thursday, August 01, 2013 14:07 IST
Singer-composer-actor c is a self-confessed homebody. The actor loves spending time with his little son, Azaan Ali. He tells CS, "I would like to believe that I am a hands-on father

Whenever I am home I drop him off to school and pick him up. At home, we listen to music and watch TV together.

He too loves music like me. Or else, I just spend hours playing with him. Nowadays, my hectic schedule leaves me with little time for my wife, parents and kid, so whatever spare time I have is for them. You won't see me at many parties or social dos. ` 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Labels

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Text Widget

Recent news

About Us

Text Widget

Social

Gadgets

Technology

Advertise Here

Blogroll New

Latest Stories

Menu :

Photography

Business

Sports

My name is Bob Smith, but people call me Smithy. Here is my home page: http://filmimasala2013.blogspot.in/. I live in Albuquerque, NM and work as an engineer at ACME Corp. My friends: Darryl, Edna