Adsense

Saturday 14 December 2013

Sunny Leone: The boldest actress in Bollywood? Sunny Leone will be seen next in 'Jackpot'

Sunny Leone: The boldest actress in Bollywood?

Sunny Leone will be seen next in 'Jackpot'


Before entering Bollywood, Sunny Leone was a regular fixture on 'Top Adult Stars' lists. In 2003, Sunny Leone was named Penthouse Pet of the Year.


'I believe I lead my life just the way I want to. I am free to do what I want without any restrictions,' said Sunny Leone.


'I informed my parents after I won Penthouse Cover of the Year and $100,000. It was impossible to keep it a secret. How would they react? Obviously there was a confrontation between us. They were upset at first. Eventually they came to terms with the fact that it is what I've chosen to do with my life. With time they came to know I'm still their daughter, still the same person,' said Sunny Leone.


It was reality show 'Bigg Boss' that marked the entry of Sunny Leone in the world of Indian showbiz. The 32-year-old was offered the role in 'Jism 2' by filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt, when he visited her inside the 'Bigg Boss' house.


Sunny said she was amazed that her appearance on the show helped her in many ways.
'I think a lot of backlash already happened when I was in 'Bigg Boss' show. A lot of noise already happened when I was there on TV. But after spending few weeks in the house, I felt something good might be going outside to the world as I was not kicked out soon,' said Sunny.


Sunny, who claims 60% of her fans are from South Asia, made her acting debut in Bollywood with 'Jism 2'.
In 'Jism 2', she played seductress Inza who is hired to become a honey-trap for a dreaded assassin.


Sunny says she was overwhelmed with the reception she got in India.
'I did not think that people will like me because of my background, like what I do for my living in America. I was not sure if this thing would be accepted. But I am very much happy with the welcome and response I have got here,' Sunny told PTI in an interview.
'What I found was so interesting that in India they did a complete separation like this is Sunny Leone from 'Bigg Boss' and 'Jism 2' and this is Sunny Leone the girl from the US, they are two completely different people,' added Sunny.



Her upcoming movies are Kaizad Gustad's 'Jackpot' and Ekta Kapoor's 'Ragini MMS 2'


Sunny is married to adult star Daniel Weber. 'He is everything that I could ever imagine in a man. We own a business together.' says Sunny.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Labels

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Text Widget

Recent news

About Us

Text Widget

Social

Gadgets

Technology

Advertise Here

Blogroll New

Latest Stories

Menu :

Photography

Business

Sports

My name is Bob Smith, but people call me Smithy. Here is my home page: http://filmimasala2013.blogspot.in/. I live in Albuquerque, NM and work as an engineer at ACME Corp. My friends: Darryl, Edna