Adsense

Saturday 14 December 2013

Jaya set for TV debut, Big B happy

Jaya set for TV debut, Big B happy

Jaya set for TV debut, Big B happy (© Varinder Chawla)
Mumbai: Jaya Bachchan is set for her debut on the small screen with fiction show 'Vasundhara' and her husband Amitabh Bachchan says he is "happy" with her decision.
"Jaya is my wife and while talking to her we decided about it. She wants to work and I am very happy about it," Big B, who gave hit movies like 'Mili', 'Abhimaan' and 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham' with Jaya, told reporters at an event.
The show, said to be based on a Gujarati novel, will trace the life of a single parent. To be produced by Endemol, it will be aired on Sony Entertainment Television.
Also a member of the Samajwadi Party, Jaya's last big release was 'Drona'.
Special
What's on Star Plus
What's on Life OK
What's on Channel V

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Labels

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Text Widget

Recent news

About Us

Text Widget

Social

Gadgets

Technology

Advertise Here

Blogroll New

Latest Stories

Menu :

Photography

Business

Sports

My name is Bob Smith, but people call me Smithy. Here is my home page: http://filmimasala2013.blogspot.in/. I live in Albuquerque, NM and work as an engineer at ACME Corp. My friends: Darryl, Edna