Adsense

Saturday 14 December 2013

Prabhu Dheva, Tigmanshu Dhulia steer clear of comparisons

Prabhu Dheva, Tigmanshu Dhulia steer clear of comparisons

Prabhu Dheva, Tigmanshu Dhulia steer clear of comparisons (© Varinder Chawla)
Mumbai: Comparisons between 'Bullett Raja' and 'R...Rajkumar' have been doing the rounds ever since the release of the two films was announced on two successive Fridays.
While Saif Ali Khan starrer 'Bullett Raja' came out on November 29, Shahid Kapoor's 'R...Rajkumar' was released on December 6 and none could do wonders at the box office.
The comparisons were drawn due to the similarities like both the films are crime drama with a good dose of romance, the protagonists are ruffians, and the plots are based in the small town. In both films Sonakshi Sinha has played the female lead.
Said the choreographer-director: "I've the highest regard for Tigmanshu Dhulia's work. He's such a brilliant director."
"I really don't see any point of comparison between his film and mine, except Sonakshi who is common to the cast of both films. We are very different filmmakers. And I am sure we've made very different films. His film has its own energy, mine has its own."
Dhulia said: "I don't think I can make films like Prabhu Dheva. His films have a peculiar high-level energy. Many have tried to imitate it. I'd be foolish to even attempt doing something similar."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Labels

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Text Widget

Recent news

About Us

Text Widget

Social

Gadgets

Technology

Advertise Here

Blogroll New

Latest Stories

Menu :

Photography

Business

Sports

My name is Bob Smith, but people call me Smithy. Here is my home page: http://filmimasala2013.blogspot.in/. I live in Albuquerque, NM and work as an engineer at ACME Corp. My friends: Darryl, Edna