Adsense

Thursday 3 July 2014

Miss India changed my life completely: Vanya Mishra

Miss India changed my life completely: Vanya Mishra




The former Miss India is all set to make her T-Town debut opposite Kalyanram in Sher. Explaining her journey to Tollywood, Vanya says, “Initially, I was a hesitant to take up the offer when director Mallikarjun approached me in February because I was in my final year of college and wanted to complete my studies. But they called me again before my exams ended saying they would start the project in a couple of weeks, and would get e onboard if I’m still interested, and I said yes.”
Earlier too, Vanya was offered a few Telugu films but she did not take up them because she was not convinced with the script and her role. However, the former beauty queen states that ‘close to her real-life character’ in the Kalyanram-starrer drove her to sign the project. “I play a fashion photographer who leaves no stone unturned to pursue her dreams. In real life too, I’m a career-driven girl, so I thought the character is pretty close to my heart. The film is an action drama,” says Vanya, adding, “Although, I don’t understand Telugu, I know Tollywood and so far it has been a smooth ride. My director Mallikarjun and Kalyanram have been helping me with my dialogues. Fortunately, I’m not taking too many takes to get my lines right,” quips the Jalandhar-born actress.
HYDERABAD CONNECTION Though Vanya has been to Hyderabad only once, she has fond memories that make her come back to the city. Describing her visit to the city as wonderful, Vanya says, “I came to Hyderabad once when I was in Class IX and I visited the Tank Bund and a few resorts, and it’s a beautiful city and I like it very much. I enjoyed the Hyderabadi biryani, although I generally don’t savour spicy cuisine.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Labels

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Text Widget

Recent news

About Us

Text Widget

Social

Gadgets

Technology

Advertise Here

Blogroll New

Latest Stories

Menu :

Photography

Business

Sports

My name is Bob Smith, but people call me Smithy. Here is my home page: http://filmimasala2013.blogspot.in/. I live in Albuquerque, NM and work as an engineer at ACME Corp. My friends: Darryl, Edna